saving for considerationInitial phone call: 2 hours. We will go over everything you will need to do to set up your business first. With the remaining time I will brainstorm with you how to develop your vision.
2nd phone call: 2 hours. 2 weeks after 1st phone call. You will have had time to set some of what we have discussed into practice and will have questions and new ideas to discuss.
3rd phone call: 1 hour. 2 weeks after 2nd phone call. We will tie up loose ends.
You may email me brief questions during this 30 days.
The Series is the one month program plus 4 more hours of business development and brainstorming over the next 2 months.
Month 2: This time period is when you may be running into overwhelming priority conflicts and trying to decide what tasks should come first in order to build your business effectively.
Month 3: It is amazing how much may change from the beginning of your journey until this time period.
You may email me brief questions during this 90 days.
the org training program. in the creating of that program, use these concepts and develop program around that.
- practical care concerns
- mindful presence
- emotional availability
- primary caregiver concerns
- self care
2. Trailblazers Mastermind
The Trailblazers Mastermind is for people who already are comfortable in the end of life arena. You know what you are doing for the most part and want to be in a supportive circle with like-minded people. You are fiercely creating your path in service to those in the final chapters of this life. You see yourself as a leader in your community. You want to empower, guide, encourage and serve people who need you.
You want your skills sharpened and you want to learn new things. You want to share and grow and bond with others because you know you cannot do this by yourself. You want to be held accountable. You want to work with someone who knows what they are doing and can hold a space for you to create your own path, not theirs. You are tired of dreaming about it and would like some loving support from someone who's been doing this awhile herself. You want to be in the company of other amazing people doing incredible, innovative things.
DetailsI created the Anam Cara Circle for people who want are searching for information, are tired of exploring alone and want some community but not ready for a commitment. You are most likely still in a discovery phase and would appreciate some companionship
and the ability to ask questions and be part of something bigger.
As you investigate, ask yourself the following questions. Do you want to:
- be in person with your trainer? You can be with me in retreat and Private Intensives.
- do an online/home study program? The Independent Study Certificate Program offers a fully self-paced structure, while the Core and PRO Programs include Strategy and Mentoring, completed through online study, group setting, and phone calls with Deanna/other doulas.
- interact with the trainer? My Strategy and Mentoring Certificate programs provide one-on-one time with me.
- obtain a Certificate of Completion from the program? My Certificate Programs acknowledge the work we have done together.
- work with someone who has been an End Of Life Doula in private practice? I have been in private practice since 2005.
- learn a specific skill in addition to the ways of accompanying the dying, ie: Celebrant, Home Funeral, Green Burials? We review these topics, but this course does not teach extensively on them. You will want to take a program that specializes in these topics if you want a comprehensive teaching on them.
- receive your Certificate after a weekend of training? I don't offer this option. I offer weekend workshops, but I believe that to have a strong foundation as a death doula you need time to integrate what you are learning and experiencing. I am here to support your development and growth and to help ground you in the practice. You need far more than a weekend workshop for that.